Conversations with Executives are hour long discussions between successful professionals and students. In these discussions, students have the opportunity to ask questions, learn from others’ industry experience, and build their own professional network. Make sure to sign up in advance as the links will close once hitting capacity.
Sign up to participate in a Conversation by following the links below.
- Sharon Geary ’90, SVP of HR, Franklin Templeton
- Mike Mazzocco ’87, VP of Sales, Packaging Innovators
- Rahul Narang ’94, Sr. Portfolio Manager, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Rigo Pena ’00, Sr. Wealth Manager, Wells Fargo
- Jourdi de Werd ’80, President & CEO, de Werd Capital Partners
- Rich Boragno ’94, CFO, Clif Bar
- DJ Chhabra, CEO, Attainia, Inc.
- Wendy Barnes
- Dave Winter ’97, Director of iOS & Enterprise Partnership Business Development, Apple Inc. & Jessica Winter ’98, VP of HR, Stryker
- Kevin Mackenzie ’99, Executive Managing Director, Lendlease Corporation
- Greg Spicer ’90, Chief Revenue Officer, Braintrace
- Blake Irving, Retired, Previous CEO of GoDaddy
- Eric Horn ’88, Co-Founder & Principal, The Build Group Inc. & Gary Dillabough ’87, Managing Partner, Navitas Capital
- Monday, May 13th; time TBD
- Calvin Rowland ’93, SVP Business Development, F5 Networks Inc.
- Tuesday, May 14th; time TBD
- Michelle Lantow, Chief Administrative Officer, New Seasons Market
- Zack Georgeson ’00, Managing Partner, Mile Rock Capital, Brett Johnson ’03, VP, Goldman Sachs, Brad Johnson ’01, Partner & Co-Founder, Park Street Partners
- Michael Dobak
- Sean Truesdale
- Alicia Boyce ’95, Marketer, Apple Inc.
- Tuesday, May 28th; time TBD
- Joanne Smith ’82, Executive VP & Chief HR Officer, Delta Air Lines, Inc.
New to the Conversation with Executives format? Please click here to read the Event Instruction Sheet.