Digital Signage Submission Process
Please submit digital signage below:
Specific Digital Signage Requests
Business Clubs & Other University Organizations:
To promote an event on the OCOB Digital Signage system, please include the following:
- Sign completed to the best of your ability
- Name and logo of department or organization sponsoring the event
- Start and end date you would like the sign to be run
- If multiple dates are known include all information and specify
- Any other essential information (cost, etc.)
Refer to content guidelines for more information
- Submit file as JPEG. Flash animations may also be accepted in .SWF format
- Attach any relevant pictures or logos
- File size must be less than 6 MB
- Use “landscape page orientation”
- 1920 x 1080, 72dpi resolution for Adobe programs
Images & Logos
- Use high-resolution images (JPEGs) or vector graphics (PNG, EPS, SVG)
- Resolution must be more than 300 x 300
- Cal Poly and OCOB logos may only appear in Cal Poly green, all black, or all white.
- Logos must be in proportion (do not stretch or condense).
Text & Fonts
- Use clear, concise text. A general benchmark is 6 words (or less across) and no more than 4 lines of text going down.
- Use clean, basic fonts. Some suggested fonts are…
- Avenir (Mac only), Calibri, Cambria (PC only), Myriad Pro, Times New Roman
- To ensure readability, please use at least a 40-point font size.
- Font color should strongly contrast the background color.
- Content should be submitted at least a week and a half before the date of the event.
- Content will be posted within one week of submission. You will be contacted within 48 hours if further information or changes are required.
- If content does not meet guidelines or is not submitted far enough in advance it will not be posted.
- Dated content will be circulated through the digital signage playlist for a maximum of one week prior to the event.
- For recurring events, slides must be resubmitted prior to each subsequent occurrence.