Important Update: Virtual Academic Advising for Summer Quarter 2020
Orfalea College of Business Student Services has adapted to a virtual advising structure across Summer Quarter to ensure that current students have the full support that they need in order ensure the timeline to degree completion is not compromised. We are utilizing virtual advising through email, phone, and Zoom.
NOTE: Prospective students, if you have been newly admitted to Cal Poly and have questions about transfer credit or the next steps in your admissions process, please contact the Admissions Office at 805-756-2311.
Virtual Hours of Operation for Summer Quarter 2020 (June 15-July 3)
Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Phone: 805-756 – 2601
(accepting voicemails only)
Building 03, Room 100
We will be checking voicemail and email during our virtual hours of operation and will respond accordingly.
Peer Advising Appointments and Drop-In
Drop-In via Zoom Monday-Friday, 10:00–11:00 AM, 2:00–3:00 PM:
Click on the button below and interact virtually with a Peer Advisor to get quick answers to your advising related questions or time sensitive concerns. For academic advising including degree progress, graduation plan, etc., please schedule an appointment. For current Cal Poly/OCOB students only.
Appointment via Zoom:
Meet with a Peer Advisor for curriculum advising, senior graduation checks, graduation plans, study abroad and double concentration.
Click on the appropriate button below to schedule an individual appointment with a Peer Advisor:
Additional Virtual Support Available Via The Following:
- Email us, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Please ensure you are contacting us from your Cal Poly email, including your EMPL ID, and clearly stating your inquiry, question, and/or issue
- We are checking our email during our virtual hours of operation.
- Virtual Drop-In with Academic Advisor via Zoom:
- Monday-Thursday, 11am-12pm
- Click on the button below and interact virtually with an academic advisor to get quick answers to your advising related questions or time sensitive concerns. For academic advising including degree progress, graduation plan, etc., please schedule an appointment. For current Cal Poly/OCOB students only.
- Schedule an appointment with one of the four professional staff members. Scroll down to Professional Advising for more information.
Professional Academic Advisors are available to provide in-depth personal counseling for sensitive, critical, or academic concerns. For current Cal Poly students only.
Academic Advisor/Coordinator, MBP
805-756-1753 | 03-100
- Peer Advising Program
- Multicultural Business Program
- Sensitive Student Concerns
- Enrollment Management
- Marketing / Communications / Student Newsletter
- PolyCultural Wknd
Click here to schedule an appointment with Yovani.
805-756-5304 | 03-100
- Peer Mentoring Program
- Academic Probation Disqualification Process/Readmited students
- Sensitive Student Concerns
- Transfer Student Programs & Support, Cal Poly Scholars (academic)
- Change of Major
- Study Abroad Initiatives
- Intl. Student Support, OCOB Exchanges, and Scholarships
Click here to schedule an appointment with Chelsea.