Orfalea Student Services empowers future global business leaders to forge their unique path to success. We cultivate a dynamic and inclusive environment that supports student needs through advising, mentoring, and connection to industry.
Programs and Services
- Academic Advising (Peer and Professional)
- Peer Mentoring
- Multicultural Business Program
- BUS 100 Student Orientation and College Success
- BUS 206 & 306 Career Readiness & Professionalism I & II
- Orfalea OutREACH
- Study Abroad and Orfalea International Business Tours
- International Student Support
- Career and Internship Support
- Transfer Student Support
Professional Academic staff is available to help students with more in-depth personal counseling for sensitive, critical, or academic concerns. We also have a Career Readiness advisor that can assist with career planning and exploration.
Assistant Dean for Student Success
Click to view Amy's area of expertise/lead contact for...
- Student Services Programs & Professional Staff
- Campus Liaison – Handling Sensitive Student Cases, Title IX, Enrollment Issues or appeals, Parents, etc.
- Orfalea OUTREACH Student of Concern Referral Program
- BUS 100/ 206/ 306
- Policy Development/Implementation (Students)
- Initiatives supporting student success, including Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Student Leader Professional Development
Coordinator, Career Readiness Center
Click to view Mallory's area of expertise/lead contact for...
- OCOB Career Readiness initiatives
- Career Peer Advising Program
- BUS Council / Clubs
- Career Mentoring Programs (Executive & Young Alumni)
- Transfer Students, Cal Poly Scholars & MBP Student Career Support
- Women in Business Advisor
Click to view Alicia's area of expertise/lead contact for...
- Time Off or Leave of Absence
- Cal Poly Scholar Support
- Change of Major Exploration
- Academic Success
Click to view Christine's area of expertise/lead contact for...
- ASPIRE Peer Mentoring Program
- Academic Probation & Disqualification advising and support
- OCOB Study Abroad initiatives and programs
- OCOB International Student advising and support
Click to view Chris' area of expertise/lead contact for...
- Change of Major Process
- Transfer Student Support and Advising
- Readmitted Student Advising
- Cal Poly Scholars Liaison