Important Update: Virtual Academic Advising for Spring Quarter 2020
Orfalea College of Business Student Services has adapted to a virtual advising structure across Spring Quarter to ensure that students have the full support that they need in order ensure the timeline to degree completion is not compromised. We are utilizing virtual advising through email, phone, and Zoom. For more information go to our Virtual Academic Advising site here
Orfalea Student Services empowers future global business leaders to forge their unique path to success. We cultivate a dynamic and inclusive environment that supports student needs through advising, mentoring, and connection to industry.
Programs and Services
- Academic Advising (Peer and Professional)
- Peer Tutoring
- Peer Mentoring
- Multicultural Business Program
- BUS 100 Student Orientation and College Success
- BUS 206 & 306 Career Readiness & Professionalism I & II
- Orfalea OutREACH
- Study Abroad and Orfalea International Business Tours
- International Student Support
- Career and Internship Support
- Transfer Student Support
Professional Academic staff is available to help students with more in-depth personal counseling for sensitive, critical, or academic concerns. We also have a Career Readiness advisor that can assist with career planning and exploration.