Looking for a way to make an impact in the Orfalea College of Business this year? Supporting the Dean’s Excellence Fund will fuel critical career-readiness resources that put Cal Poly graduates ahead of the curve when applying for jobs. Your gift will have the potential to impact each of our 3,000 students through mentoring programs, international travel, academic support and networking events with seasoned alumni.
Gifts of all sizes have the potential to provide essential funding for student programs:
- $100 can provide career-readiness supplies to one student-led club in the Orfalea College of Business
- $250 can sponsor a skill development workshop for Orfalea’s Multicultural Business Program students
- $500 can send five students on an exclusive industry tour with major employers and alumni in Los Angeles or the Bay Area
- $1,000 can provide a travel grant to a student on one of the five Orfalea International Business Tours planned for the next year
- $5,000 can support a career readiness peer advisor for one year as they help hundreds of fellow students polish their resumes and hone interview responses
Please consider making a gift to the Dean’s Excellence Fund at bit.ly/supportcalpoly.
Connect with Cal Poly’s development officers to explore how you can empower our tradition of Learn by Doing