The themes of insuring quality, enabling innovation, and enhancing value are woven through the industrial technology and packaging curriculum.
Program Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge and skills to solve management, technology and applied engineering problems.
- Recognize the ethical responsibilities as they apply to applications of technology.
- Demonstrate knowledge of sustainability practices in industry.
- Act upon decision tools and methods and explain the action taken.
- Demonstrate effective participation and leadership in teams.
- Demonstrate effective writing and speaking skills.