June 5, 2017
I have an opening for an Operations Manager at a food packaging facility in Sylmar, CA that I thought you or someone in your network may be interested in. We’re looking for someone with experience managing a food processing facility and overseeing production, logistics, sanitation and QA departments.
If interested, please send me an updated copy of your resume along with the salary you would require and we can talk further. I’ve included some of the job details below for your review.
Starr Fox Recruiting
• This position reports to the President of the company.
• The company is a snack producer that specializes in the packaging of retail nuts, dried fruits, trails mixes, and other snacks.
• The Operations Manager is responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of production, logistics and sanitation to manufacture a quality product in a safe and productive environment.
• Experience overseeing portion pack production, specifically vertical form fill packaging equipment is a plus.
• Manage the processing and shipment of goods, such as machine operators, master packers, materials handlers, leads, forklift operators, maintenance, and staffing agency administration.
• Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet organizational goals, maintaining direct and indirect labor within budgeted limits.
• Manage the movement of goods into and out of the production facility and internal and external warehouses
• Responsible for supervising the monthly inventory conducted by the Warehouse Supervisor.
• Complete capacity planning studies and make recommendations for CAPEX with detailed return on investment analysis.