Bruno Guicardi is President of CI&T https://us.ciandt.com/about , the global digital solutions partner driving lean digital transformation for the world’s biggest companies. For over 20 years, CI&T has been a trusted partner in helping Fortune 100 companies such as Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart and Motorola build digital experiences and platforms that drive growth through a greater level of customer engagement.
An evangelist of Agile and Lean methodologies, Bruno has pioneered the application of advanced technologies and methods in digital transformation initiatives.
He co-founded CI&T in 1995 and has since led the company through continuous waves of innovation and growth — currently a staff of over 2,500 across strategic global operations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. By leveraging the latest mobile, cloud, and cognitive computing technologies, CI&T drives a continuous innovation cycle to deliver rapid value and transform user experiences.
Bruno is a regular speaker at technology events and is an evangelist for Lean principles in the technology industry. He graduated from the University of Campinas with a degree in computer engineering.
Read some of Bruno’s latest published works:
- Build A Design-Driven Culture And Get Stuff Done
- Seven Game-Changing Digital Predictions For 2017
- Design Sprints: Getting Your Ideas To The Finish Line Faster
- 10 Cloud-Based Services Every Tech Department Should Be Using
- Seven Incredible Ways You’ll Soon Be Able To Use Voice Activation At Work
- Eight Tips For Showcasing Your Tech Department While Hiring