We are an engaged learning community that contributes to business and society through discovery and application.
Amplification of Strategic Concepts/Phrases
- We strive to contribute to the well being of our students and the communities to which they belong by instilling in them a love of and an ability for learning and discovery that will serve them for the rest of their lives. We reinforce this by cultivating that love and ability for learning and discovery within ourselves.
- We embrace the principles of the 1940 AAUP Statement of Academic Freedom.
- We treat one another with respect and integrity, communicate honestly, and consult with one another when making important decisions that affect our learning community.
- We value research that is theoretical, applied and interdisciplinary, rooted in both our academic disciplines and the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- We are committed to providing our academically talented students with hands-on experiences and opportunities for discovery.
- Members of our community are ready to contribute to one another, to our organizations, and to the world.
- We challenge students, faculty and staff to assume responsibility for lifelong learning.
- We are committed to earning external accreditation of our college and its programs.