Please contact Sasha Palazzo for more information about giving to Cal Poly.
Cal Poly’s Orfalea College of Business is fortunate to have one of the most highly qualified student bodies anywhere. To take advantage of this tremendous body of talent, we must attract and retain the best possible faculty and staff and continuously update our curricula and facilities. We must provide more opportunities for our students and faculty to interact with practicing professionals through internships, co-ops, an executive-in-residence program, and research and development activities. To ensure access to all, we must provide increased scholarship support.
Our graduates need to have a global understanding of issues that affect the business world. They can attain that knowledge by participating in European and Pacific Rim study-abroad programs. The College is partnering with other colleges in bringing the latest technology to its students and in offering dual-degree programs such as the MBA/MS Engineering. The College plans to create new master’s programs in accounting, financial engineering, and information technology, and to launch an entrepreneurship program accessible to students throughout the University.
How can my funds help?
- Endowed scholarships and fellowships
- Expanded internships and co-op opportunities
- Endowed chairs and endowed professorships
- Endowments to launch and sustain centers and institutes
- Research fellowships
- Innovative core curricula programs
- Specialized information systems
- Customized and integrated learning materials
- Incentives for innovation by faculty, staff, and students
- Remodel Business Building to create additional space
- Modify lab space to accommodate new technologies/equipment
- Develop space for expanding student services
Where might my funds be used?
- Student club activities
- International Business Symposium
- Business Seminar
- Travel to competitions and industry tours
- Guest lecturers
- Computer upgrades of both hardware and software
- Student scholarships and awards
- Center for Entrepreneurship