Pre-Summit Workshop -- Thursday, 9Feb 2017
Summit -- Friday, 10Feb 2017
- Pre-Summit Workshop -- Continuous Improvement in the Back Office using Personal Kanban facilitated by Jim Benson author of Personal Kanban
- Keynote -- A Factory of One -- Applying lean concepts to improve your own performance with Dan Markovitz author of A Factory of One
-- Orry Fiume – ex-CFO/Director Wiremold and co-author of Real Numbers
-- Scott Gauvin – CEO MACRESCO Creating high performing, humanistic workplaces
- Case Presentations -- Stanford Children’s Hospital, UC San Diego, others
- Coaching Cafe
- Lean Posters
Date: February 9-10, 2017
Registration: Register HERE!
- Provide lean content that will be of value to a wide variety of lean practitioners, including those in business, education, government and non-profits.
- Continue to build the Central Coast Lean Community by providing visibility and networking opportunities.
- Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Pick either 8:00-11:30am or 12:30-4:00pm
- Space is limited!
Lean Networking Reception
- Thursday, February 9, 2017, 4:30-6:30pm
Summit: Friday, February 10, 2017, 8am-5pm
- We encourage you to sign up early; space is limited
- Food and parking provided
- Early Bird pricing ends on Sunday, January 22, 2017
- Orfalea College of Business
- Industrial Technology Society
- Systems Optimization Club
- Gemba Academy
- Markovitz Consulting
- Lean Leadership Academy
Want to be a Sponsor?
- Summit sponsorships are available for $1500.
- Request to Eric Olsen firstname.lastname@example.org and make payment on the registration website
The package includes:
- A sponsorship slide scrolled during start-up and breaks,
- Company logo on the Summit website and the CCL Sponsorship page all year,
- Two invitations to the Lean Networking Reception Thursday night (includes 2 guests or 4 total),
- Two free registrations to the Summit ($460 value),
- Table and/or poster in the break area if desired.
Note that the Pre-Summit Workshop(s) is not included in the package.
You can be added to the distribution list for future announcements about Central Coast Lean events and training by clicking on this link
http://eepurl.com/bgHD2P and entering your name and email.
Host and Summit Facilitator: Eric O. Olsen, PhD
03-405 | 1 Grand Ave, San Luis Obispo, CA 93407 | 805 756-1754 | cell 805 602-0228
ITP Values: Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Compassion, and Safety